Monday 30 May 2016

My Experience in RUBYCONF INDIA 2016

Hi Readers,

Rubyconf India is a global event complementing other RubyConf events across the world. I attended this event held on 19-20 march 2016. This was great opportunity to meet lot of rubiest.

I met lot of people who are started their career freshly and they want to share their opinions. Actually me and my friend went there 18 march afternoon, that was actual check in time they mentioned in the website.

That was nice hosting provided by le meridian hotel management. Food and accommodation was good. 18 march my friend me were having dinner that is around 9:00 P.m i think, My friend looking at one person standing in the dining hall and everyone wishing him to welcome India.

Finally my friend telling me that "Hey, he is Ruby creator 'Yukihiro Matsumoto'". Everyone calling him Matz. He is very simple and looking so tiered. Me and my friend went there to welcome him and take a photograph with him. Finally me and my friend got the photo of him.

Me and Yukihiro Matsumoto
Next day 19 march actual conference started, First talk was given by Matz, that was awesome, it went like funny and interesting. Matz was promising that in the next version of the ruby is going be more powerful, mainly his team focusing on the performance part there is no new features are introducing.

I observe that lot of people came to conf but most of them from Bengaluru, that to there are many startups of-course i am also one of them.

Some of the talks were boring and few of them are interesting. i am writing this things because i want share with you guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Experience in RUBYCONF INDIA 2016

Hi Readers, Rubyconf India is a global event complementing other RubyConf events across the world. I attended this event held on 19-20 ma...