Monday 30 May 2016

Myself



Hi Readers,

My name is Shaikshavali, you can call me simply "shaik".
From last two months in my mind always thinking about to write a blog where i can share my knowledge, thoughts etc,. Finally it comes true through this blog.
I am working in a company as a Ruby on Rails developer.

In my work experience i met lot of people, Some of them are inspired me to do something better for the society. Recently i created a website called www.knowgovtdata.com. Currently this website contains hospitals, blood banks and Pin codes details of India.

My intension is to Netizens can get all this info from one site. Then they can easily find the details inform the people who are in need.

Thanks

Hope you may get some info in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Experience in RUBYCONF INDIA 2016

Hi Readers, Rubyconf India is a global event complementing other RubyConf events across the world. I attended this event held on 19-20 ma...